About Nabors Industries
Nabors Industries Ltd. owns and operates a land-based drilling rig fleet in North America. The Company is a provider of offshore platform work over and drilling rigs. It conducts its Drilling & Rig Services business through four segments: U.S. Drilling, Canada Drilling, International Drilling and Rig Services. Its fleet of rigs and drilling-related equipment includes approximately 430 actively marketed rigs for land-based drilling operations in the United States, Canada and over 20 other countries throughout the world, and approximately 40 actively marketed rigs for offshore drilling operations in the United States and multiple international markets. It provides drilling technology and equipment, and well-site services, including engineering, transportation and disposal, construction, maintenance, well logging, directional drilling, rig instrumentation, data collection and other support services. In addition, it manufactures and leases or sells top drives and other rig equipment.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Oils/Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
- Sub-Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: NBR
- CUSIP: G6359F10
- Previous Close: $14.62
- 50 Day Moving Average: $16.42
- 200 Day Moving Average: $13.64
- 52-Week Range: $6.70 - $18.40
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 376.25
- P/E Growth: -2.27
- Market Cap: $4.05B
- Outstanding Shares: 276,792,000
- Beta: 1.72
- Net Margins: -36.84%
- Return on Equity: -8.04%
- Return on Assets: -3.51%
Companies Related to Nabors Industries:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.97%
- Current Ratio: 1.36%
- Quick Ratio: 1.18%
What is Nabors Industries' stock symbol?
Nabors Industries trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "NBR."
How often does Nabors Industries pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Nabors Industries?
Nabors Industries announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, February 23rd. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, March 14th will be paid a dividend of $0.06 per share on Tuesday, April 4th. This represents a $0.24 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.59%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, March 10th.
Where is Nabors Industries' stock going? Where will Nabors Industries' stock price be in 2017?
27 equities research analysts have issued 12 month price targets for Nabors Industries' shares. Their predictions range from $8.00 to $21.00. On average, they expect Nabors Industries' share price to reach $15.15 in the next year.
When will Nabors Industries announce their earnings?
Nabors Industries is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Nabors Industries stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Nabors Industries stock:
- Evercore ISI analysts commented, "Since we suspended coverage in May of 2016, Nabors has undergone a mini-transformation which we believe is deserving of a multiple re-rating. The company's new strategic plan (presented at its November analyst day) outlines a path which should alleviate many of the stock's perceived overhangs, namely: leverage, outsized international exposure, and a relatively smaller, less-capable domestic fleet. The company is also pursuing several strategic and technological initiatives to add additional auxiliary services with the rig serving as a platform for service integration. This should allow the company to capture a greater portion of customers' drilling spend and increase margins. Speaking to this point, NBR expects to generate $1.6 billion in 2020 EBITDA, which is 111% of 2014 EBITDA but with just 80% of its 2014 rig-years as global margins increase to 113% of 2014 levels. With a plan in hand, execution now becomes the focus. We rate the shares Buy with a $20 PT based on 6.0x our 2019E EBITDA of $1.5 billion." (2/22/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "With leading positions in most natural gas and oil-based shale plays, Nabors Industries is a big player in the North American land drilling market. The company continues to fare well on its aggressive cost-management techniques and strong performance by the international business segment that has helped the well service provider to trump estimates in 3 of the past 4 quarters. Moreover, with the recent OPEC deal and the subsequent advancement of crude oil, producers are likely to revive spending on drilling activities that would spur rig count. This, in turn, will result in improved demand for oilfield equipments, thereby driving Nabors' revenues, earnings and cash flow. Consequently, we think Nabors offers substantial upside potential from the current price levels and label it as an attractive investment." (1/31/2017)
Who owns Nabors Industries stock?
Nabors Industries' stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (6.59%), Van ECK Associates Corp (5.76%), State Street Corp (2.86%), Discovery Capital Management LLC CT (2.67%), FMR LLC (2.57%) and TCW Group Inc. (1.87%).
Who sold Nabors Industries stock? Who is selling Nabors Industries stock?
Nabors Industries' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, GLG Partners LP, Ardevora Asset Management LLP, Oceanic Investment Management LTD, FMR LLC, Systematic Financial Management LP, State Street Corp and Comerica Bank.
Who bought Nabors Industries stock? Who is buying Nabors Industries stock?
Nabors Industries' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Discovery Capital Management LLC CT, Allianz Asset Management AG, AQR Capital Management LLC, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Friess Associates LLC, Van ECK Associates Corp and Russell Investments Group Ltd..
How do I buy Nabors Industries stock?
Shares of Nabors Industries can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Nabors Industries stock cost?
One share of Nabors Industries stock can currently be purchased for approximately $15.05.