About Pandora Media
Pandora Media, Inc. (Pandora) is a music discovery platform, offering a personalized experience for each of its listeners wherever and whenever they want to listen to music, whether through earbuds, car speakers or live on stage. The Company delivers targeted messages to its listeners using a combination of audio, display and video advertisements. The Company provides services, including Pandora and Ticketfly. It provides the Pandora service through over two models, such as free service and Pandora One. Its free service allows listeners access to its music and comedy catalogs and personalized playlist generating system for free across all of the Pandora delivery platforms. Pandora One is a paid subscription service without any advertising. In addition to its monthly subscriptions, service listeners can purchase a single day Pandora One experience with its Pandora One Day Pass product. The Company's Ticketfly service is a cloud ticketing platform for live events.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Broadcasting - Radio
- Sub-Industry: Broadcasting
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: P
- CUSIP: 69835410
- Previous Close: $12.95
- 50 Day Moving Average: $12.96
- 200 Day Moving Average: $12.95
- 52-Week Range: $8.05 - $14.98
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -443.00
- P/E Growth: -0.84
- Market Cap: $3.13B
- Outstanding Shares: 235,287,000
- Beta: -0.29
- Net Margins: -24.77%
- Return on Equity: -40.86%
- Return on Assets: -21.06%
Companies Related to Pandora Media:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.62%
- Current Ratio: 2.46%
- Quick Ratio: 2.61%
What is Pandora Media's stock symbol?
Pandora Media trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "P."
Where is Pandora Media's stock going? Where will Pandora Media's stock price be in 2017?
38 brokerages have issued 12-month target prices for Pandora Media's stock. Their predictions range from $8.00 to $19.00. On average, they expect Pandora Media's share price to reach $14.67 in the next year.
When will Pandora Media announce their earnings?
Pandora Media is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Pandora Media stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Pandora Media stock:
- BMO Capital Markets analysts commented, "Growing Active Users and the top-of-the-potential-customer-funnel is key as Pandora completes its product overhaul. Next, the process of nudging listeners towards the most appropriate product begins as Premium rolls out from private beta shortly. We look for more visibility on this (and marketing plans) as results could remain volatile in the near term' 1Q17 revenue is expected to be $310mm-$320mm and adj. EBITDA guidance calls for $(80.0)mm-$(70.0)mm, weighed down by sales and marketing spend. FY17 guidance calls for revenue $1.55B-$1.70B, a wider-than-normal range due to uncertainty around the rollout of the subscription products. Management did not provide specific adj. EBITDA guidance for FY17, but said it is managing for profitability." (2/21/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Pandora Media, Inc. operates as a provider of Internet radio in the United States. It provides services to traditional computers, smartphones, such as Android phones, Blackberry phones and the iPhone. When a listener enters a single song, artist, composer or genre to start a station, its mathematical algorithms combine the genes cataloged with individual and collective feedback to suggest songs and build personalized playlists. The Company also offers advertising solutions addressing advertising markets: online display, rich media and video, mobile and broadcast radio. Pandora Media, Inc., formerly known as Savage Beast Technologies Incorporated, is based in Oakland, California. " (2/17/2017)
- Wedbush analysts commented, "We expect losses through most of 2017 as Pandora invests in on-demand music and transitions to a three-tiered subscription model. In addition to its new live events venture, its on-demand service and increasing ad pricing are Pandora's strategic priorities. We believe that Pandora can convert at least 1 million Pandora Plus subscribers to on-demand and can attract 1 ' 2 million net new U.S. on-demand subscribers in 2017, while up-selling ad-supported customers to its Pandora Plus service. We expect international expansion in 2018." (2/7/2017)
MKM Partners analysts commented, "We are lowering our Q4 estimates for revenue growth and EBITDA after another disappointing quarter. We cut our forecast for revenue growth by 700bps to $368mn (9% y/y), and cut our 2017 revenue growth estimate to 13%. Our new non-GAAP EPS estimate for Q4 has been lowered by $0.24 to a ($0.23)." (11/23/2016)
SunTrust Banks, Inc. analysts commented, "Bob" S. Peck of SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Buy rating on the company, with a price target of $18.Monetization Could Offset Costs“Under the terms of the deals, Pandora's royalty expenses likely would be higher than current estimates, and are easier to quantify. However, given limited information, the revenue opportunity remains uncertain,” Peck mentioned.Related Link: Pandora's Direct Licensing Deals "Pave The Way For Product Diversification, International Expansion" (9/12/2016)
Who owns Pandora Media stock?
Pandora Media's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Crosslink Capital Inc. (3.15%), Tourbillon Capital Partners L.P. (1.70%), William Blair Investment Management LLC (1.52%), State Street Corp (1.22%), Glenhill Advisors LLC (0.91%) and Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (0.91%). Company insiders that own Pandora Media stock include Christopher Douglas Martin, Christopher W Phillips, Crosslink Capital Inc, David Gerbitz, David L Sze, James Feuille, Michael S Herring, Simon Fleming-Wood, Timothy Leiweke and Timothy Westergren.
Who sold Pandora Media stock? Who is selling Pandora Media stock?
Pandora Media's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Tourbillon Capital Partners L.P., Artisan Partners Limited Partnership, Guggenheim Capital LLC, William Blair Investment Management LLC, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI, Boothbay Fund Management LLC, State Board of Administration of Florida Retirement System and Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc.. Company insiders that have sold Pandora Media stock in the last year include Christopher Douglas Martin, Christopher W Phillips and David Gerbitz.
Who bought Pandora Media stock? Who is buying Pandora Media stock?
Pandora Media's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Glenhill Advisors LLC, Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Soros Fund Management LLC, Ratan Capital Management LP, Manikay Partners LLC and TCS Capital Management LLC. Company insiders that have bought Pandora Media stock in the last two years include Crosslink Capital Inc, Michael S Herring and Timothy Leiweke.
How do I buy Pandora Media stock?
Shares of Pandora Media can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Pandora Media stock cost?
One share of Pandora Media stock can currently be purchased for approximately $13.29.