About Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed full-service real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is focused on owning, operating and acquiring industrial properties in Southern California infill markets. Rexford Industrial Realty, L.P. is the operating partnership of the Company. Through its controlling interest in Operating Partnership and its subsidiaries, the Company owns, manages, leases, acquires and develops industrial real estate located in Southern California infill markets, and from time to time, acquires or provides mortgage debt secured by industrial property. As of July 19, 2017, the Company's consolidated portfolio consisted of 142 properties with approximately 17.7 million rentable square feet. In addition, the Company managed an additional 19 properties with approximately 1.2 million rentable square feet.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Market Cap: $2.12 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 70,810,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $29.76
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $27.64
- 52 Week Range: $20.05 - $30.66
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 64.05
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 149.55
- P/E Growth: 9.25
- Annual Revenue: $139.65 million
- Price / Sales: 15.17
- Book Value: $13.76 per share
- Price / Book: 2.17
- EBITDA: $82.43 million
- Net Margins: 53.98%
- Return on Equity: 7.84%
- Return on Assets: 4.92%
- Average Volume: 625,557 shs.
- Short Ratio: 2.82
Frequently Asked Questions for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)
What is Rexford Industrial Realty's stock symbol?
Rexford Industrial Realty trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "REXR."
How often does Rexford Industrial Realty pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Rexford Industrial Realty?
Rexford Industrial Realty declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, August 2nd. Investors of record on Friday, September 29th will be paid a dividend of $0.145 per share on Monday, October 16th. This represents a $0.58 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.94%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 28th. View Rexford Industrial Realty's Dividend History.
How were Rexford Industrial Realty's earnings last quarter?
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (NASDAQ:REXR) issued its earnings results on Tuesday, August, 1st. The company reported $0.23 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.23. The firm earned $36.78 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $36.75 million. Rexford Industrial Realty had a net margin of 53.98% and a return on equity of 7.84%. The business's quarterly revenue was up 20.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.22 earnings per share. View Rexford Industrial Realty's Earnings History.
When will Rexford Industrial Realty make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Rexford Industrial Realty issued on next quarter's earnings?
Rexford Industrial Realty issued an update on its FY17 earnings guidance on Tuesday, August, 1st. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $0.93-0.96 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $0.97.
Where is Rexford Industrial Realty's stock going? Where will Rexford Industrial Realty's stock price be in 2017?
7 equities research analysts have issued 12-month price targets for Rexford Industrial Realty's stock. Their predictions range from $24.00 to $34.00. On average, they anticipate Rexford Industrial Realty's stock price to reach $30.25 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Rexford Industrial Realty.
What are analysts saying about Rexford Industrial Realty stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Rexford Industrial Realty stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. is a real estate investment trust focused on owning and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets. Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California. " (10/4/2017)
- 2. National Securities analysts commented, "REXR Rating Upgrade to BUY and 2Q17 Recap. Southern California remains one of the tightest industrial markets in the country, with occupancy rates approaching 100% in several core sub-markets and it’s already highest asking rents in the nation only expected to increase further. The Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach are the two BUSIEST ports in the US, with recently annualized July TEU volume slated to be up 8.7% and 28%, Y/Y, respectively. Despite the unique high demand/low supply dynamic that exists in REXR’s backyard which is unlike any other in the country, its current portfolio occupancy does not reflect as such, even when adjusted for repositioning assets. Despite this, REXR has increased its FFO 7.15% in 2016 and 8.7% in the last quarter, meaning higher occupancy rates will further increase owned asset yields, FFO, and subsequently, dividends. In the trailing twelve month period, REXR has acquired some $587mln in assets, which will grow its portfolio 37.3% Y/Y. We are fundamentally positive on the industrial REIT sector as a whole and recognize the unique environment REXR operates in, and thus despite the premium that the shares trade relative to peers, those premiums are warranted. As such, we are upgrading our Neutral rating to BUY and adjusting our $23.00 price target to $32.00. " (8/29/2017)
Who are some of Rexford Industrial Realty's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Rexford Industrial Realty include Hammerson plc (HMSO), ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Commodity (CMD), Strategic Hotels and Resorts (BEE), MB Financial (MBFI), Hiscox Ltd (HSX), Paramount Group (PGRE), Symetra Financial (SYA), Derwent London Plc (DLN), Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX), Tp Icap Plc (TCAP), TCF Financial (TCF), Intu Properties PLC (INTU), Metro Bank PLC (MTRO), FirstCash (FCFS), Cybg Plc (CYBG), Shaftesbury plc (SHB), Intermediate Capital Group plc (ICP) and Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT).
Who are Rexford Industrial Realty's key executives?
Rexford Industrial Realty's management team includes the folowing people:
- Richard S. Ziman, Chairman of the Board
- Michael S. Frankel, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Howard Schwimmer, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Adeel Khan, Chief Financial Officer
- David E. Lanzer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert L. Antin, Independent Director
- Steven Cary Good, Independent Director
- Tyler H. Rose, Independent Director
- Peter E. Schwab, Independent Director
Who owns Rexford Industrial Realty stock?
Rexford Industrial Realty's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Fisher Asset Management LLC (0.21%). Company insiders that own Rexford Industrial Realty stock include Adeel Khan, Howard Schwimmer and Michael S Frankel. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Rexford Industrial Realty.
Who bought Rexford Industrial Realty stock? Who is buying Rexford Industrial Realty stock?
How do I buy Rexford Industrial Realty stock?
Shares of Rexford Industrial Realty can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Rexford Industrial Realty's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ REXR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Rexford Industrial Realty and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Rexford Industrial Realty stock can currently be purchased for approximately $29.91.
Consensus Ratings for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||3 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.57)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$30.25 (1.14% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)
Analysts' Ratings History for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)
(Data available from 10/21/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/17/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Boost Price Target||Neutral||$28.50 -> $30.00||N/A|
|9/26/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Downgrade||Overweight -> Neutral||$29.00||High|
|9/26/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$34.00||High|
|9/14/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$30.00 -> $33.00||Medium|
|8/29/2017||National Securities||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||$23.00 -> $32.00||Low|
|8/8/2017||FBR & Co||Boost Price Target||Mkt Perform||$26.00 -> $27.00||Low|
|7/13/2017||DA Davidson||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$30.00 -> $33.00||Low|
|5/9/2017||Wunderlich||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$22.00 -> $24.00||Low|
Earnings History for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)Earnings History by Quarter for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ REXR)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/1/2017||Q2 2017||$0.23||$0.23||$36.75 million||$36.78 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2017||Q1 2017||$0.23||$0.23||$35.53 million||$35.35 million||View||Listen|
|2/16/2017||Q416||$0.23||$0.23||$29.45 million||$34.77 million||View||N/A|
|11/2/2016||Q316||$0.21||$0.22||$27.68 million||$32.94 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.96
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.06
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History by Quarter for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ REXR)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Headline Trends for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)
Latest Headlines for Rexford Industrial Realty (NASDAQ:REXR)
Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR) Chart for Saturday, October, 21, 2017