Noble Energy, Inc. is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in crude oil, natural gas and natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) exploration, development, production and acquisition. The Company's segments include: United States, including the onshore DJ Basin, Permian Basin, Eagle Ford Shale, Marcellus Shale and offshore deepwater Gulf of Mexico, as well as the consolidated accounts of Noble Midstream Partners LP (Noble Midstream Partners); Eastern Mediterranean, including offshore Israel and Cyprus; West Africa, including offshore Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon and Gabon, and Other International and Corporate, including new ventures, such as offshore the Falkland Islands, Suriname and Newfoundland. The Company's portfolio of assets is diversified through the United States and international projects and production mix among crude oil, natural gas and NGLs. Its business focuses on both the United States unconventional basins and certain global conventional basins.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Oils/Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Exploration and Production - NEC
- Sub-Industry: Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
- Symbol: NYSE:NBL
- CUSIP: 65504410
- Web: www.nobleenergyinc.com
- Market Cap: $12.34 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 431,415,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $28.51
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $33.32
- 52 Week Range: $26.56 - $42.03
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 204.57
- P/E Growth: -17.15
- Annual Revenue: $3.67 billion
- Price / Sales: 3.37
- Book Value: $21.56 per share
- Price / Book: 1.33
- Annual Dividend: $0.40
- Dividend Yield: 1.4%
- EBIDTA: $1.31 billion
- Net Margins: -17.75%
- Return on Equity: -0.44%
- Return on Assets: -0.20%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.73%
- Current Ratio: 0.97%
- Quick Ratio: 0.97%
- Average Volume: 6.36 million shs.
- Beta: 1.09
- Short Ratio: 2.51
Frequently Asked Questions for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
What is Noble Energy's stock symbol?
Noble Energy trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "NBL."
How often does Noble Energy pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Noble Energy?
Noble Energy announced a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, July 25th. Stockholders of record on Monday, August 7th will be paid a dividend of $0.10 per share on Monday, August 21st. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.40%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 3rd. View Noble Energy's Dividend History.
How were Noble Energy's earnings last quarter?
Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE:NBL) announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May, 1st. The company reported ($0.05) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.14) by $0.09. The business had revenue of $1.04 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $974.54 million. Noble Energy had a negative net margin of 17.75% and a negative return on equity of 0.44%. Noble Energy's revenue was up 43.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted ($0.53) EPS. View Noble Energy's Earnings History.
When will Noble Energy make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Noble Energy's stock going? Where will Noble Energy's stock price be in 2017?
22 brokerages have issued 1 year target prices for Noble Energy's stock. Their forecasts range from $21.00 to $67.00. On average, they anticipate Noble Energy's share price to reach $41.95 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Noble Energy.
What are analysts saying about Noble Energy stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Noble Energy stock:
- 1. KLR Group analysts commented, "We are increasing our target price $9 to $76 per share following the integration of Phase One of Leviathan into our economic model and a ~2% improvement in US onshore capital productivity." (3/13/2017)
- 2. Seaport Global Securities analysts commented, "We downgraded NBL on 11/17, stating that a lack of high-quality inventory would force management to either (1) resort to drilling tier 2 or 3 prospects or (2) get more active on the M&A front, and that either scenario would put full-cycle returns at risk. We see that management opted for option number two by paying $3.2B to pick up CWEI's 71K net Southern Delaware acres, equating to $32K-$38K/acre, which comes in above recent Southern Delaware deals in similar proximity (CDEV/Silverback for $20K/acre; FANG/Brigham for $26K/acre); we also note CWEI still has a considerable amount of delineation work to accomplish on the western portion of its acreage (~33% of the position, in our opinion). The price range values existing production of 10 Mboepd at $35K/flowing boepd, with the low end ($32K/acre) based on NBL's $600MM of midstream value, while the high end ($38K/acre) assumes $150MM of midstream value (what we had in our CWEI model). NBL is issuing 55MM shares (13% dilution) and paying $665MM in cash to fund the transaction ' if this was an all-stock deal it would represent a sizable ~17% dilution to NBL shares. With all that said, this was still the right move for NBL, in our opinion, as the transaction should prove to eliminate the "lack of inventory" label, which is all but a death sentence for an E&P company in the eyes of Wall Street. On 11/17, we pegged NBL's US resource inventory of proven formations capable of generating over a 40% IRR at a skinny 1,443 locations; post this transaction, we see this metric improving meaningfully to >2,850 wells, which should ensure at least a decade worth of high quality drilling opportunities. We are upgrading our rating to Neutral (from Sell) and increasing our NAV-based price target to $36 (from $33), largely driven by our updated inventory assumptions; additionally, we are revising our estimates to reflect the acquisition." (1/17/2017)
- 3. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "NBL announced the acquisition of Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7 B in cash and stock, plus $500 MM in assumed debt. The transaction will more than double NBL’s acreage position in the southern Delaware Basin, which NBL considers the “long-term growth engine” of its U.S. oil portfolio. While the price was not cheap (~$32k per acre), the stacked pay opportunities across much of the acreage and NBL’s plans to accelerate can add value. NBL Announces Acquisition of CWEI: This afternoon, NBL announced the acquisition of Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $3.2 B, which includes 55 MM shares of NBL stock, $665 MM in cash, and the assumption of $500 MM of CWEI debt. NBL intends to retire the assumed CWEI debt. NBL will fund the cash portion of the deal by drawing on its revolver, which was undrawn with a $4 B capacity at the end of 3Q16, though NBL noted plans to generate $1 B+ through portfolio management/optimization" during 2017. NBL believes the deal will be accretive to earnings and cash flow beginning in 2018. Expands Delaware Basin Position: The deal adds 71,000 net acres in Reeves and Ward Counties, 10 mboe/d of current production (70% oil), ~300 miles of gas, oil, and produced water pipelines, and 100,000 net acres in other parts of the Permian (outside of the core). The transaction expands NBL’s position in the southern Delaware Basin to just under ~120,000 net acres and adds ~2,400 gross locations to NBL’s current ~1,825 locations." (1/17/2017)
- 4. Mizuho analysts commented, "CEO David Stover mentioned "location, location, location" when referencing the acquisition on this morning's call, but we believe "locations" is the better word, as in an increase of 2,400 or more of them in the core of the Delaware Basin. Noble has created a base for a massive Permian growth engine that can self-fund after 2017. Looking to 2018, we see multiple compression from stronger oil growth than previously expected. We expect Leviathan sanctioning news before 4Q earnings, the final news that can crystallize visibility in the diversified growth engine Noble has in place, in our view. PT increases to $48 from $44 on steeper earnings accretion in '18 from Permian acceleration." (1/17/2017)
Who are some of Noble Energy's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Noble Energy include Concho Resources (CXO), Apache Corporation (APA), Devon Energy Corporation (DVN), Continental Resources (CLR), Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG), EQT Corporation (EQT), Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO), Encana Corporation (ECA), Diamondback Energy (FANG), Cimarex Energy Co (XEC), EQT GP Holdings, LP (EQGP), Parsley Energy (PE), Antero Resources Corporation (AR), Rice Energy (RICE), Newfield Exploration Company (NFX), RSP Permian (RSPP), Range Resources Corporation (RRC) and Energen Corporation (EGN).
Who are Noble Energy's key executives?
Noble Energy's management team includes the folowing people:
- David L. Stover, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Kenneth M. Fisher, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Gary W. Willingham, Executive Vice President - Operations and the Exploration Functions
- Arnold J. Johnson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Andrea Lee Robison, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Administrative
- J. Keith Elliott, Senior Vice President, Eastern Mediterranean
- Terry R. Gerhart, Senior Vice President, Global Operations Services
- John T. Lewis, Senior Vice President - Corporate Development
- Charles J. Rimer, Senior Vice President, U.S. Onshore
- Michael A. Cawley, Lead Independent Director
Who owns Noble Energy stock?
Noble Energy's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Strs Ohio (0.34%), Jarislowsky Fraser Ltd (0.23%), DnB Asset Management AS (0.18%), National Pension Service (0.10%), Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc. (0.09%) and Adams Natural Resources Fund Inc. (0.08%). Company insiders that own Noble Energy stock include Arnold J Johnson, David L Stover, Edward F Cox, Eric P Grubman, Gary W Willingham, Jeffrey L Berenson, Kirby L Hedrick, Kleef William T Van, Michael A Cawley, Michael W Putnam, Molly K Williamson, Susan M Cunningham and Thomas J Edelman. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Noble Energy.
Who sold Noble Energy stock? Who is selling Noble Energy stock?
Noble Energy's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Bank of Montreal Can, Strs Ohio, Nisa Investment Advisors LLC, Jarislowsky Fraser Ltd, Adams Natural Resources Fund Inc., Exxonmobil Investment Management Inc. TX, Russell Investments Group Ltd. and Guinness Atkinson Asset Management Inc. Company insiders that have sold Noble Energy stock in the last year include Arnold J Johnson, David L Stover, Edward F Cox, Gary W Willingham, Jeffrey L Berenson, Kirby L Hedrick, Kleef William T Van, Michael A Cawley, Michael W Putnam, Susan M Cunningham and Thomas J Edelman. View Insider Buying and Selling for Noble Energy.
Who bought Noble Energy stock? Who is buying Noble Energy stock?
Noble Energy's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Sippican Capital Advisors, Quantitative Systematic Strategies LLC, Mn Services Vermogensbeheer B.V., Bedrijfstakpensioenfonds Voor DE Media PNO, National Pension Service, NN Investment Partners Holdings N.V., Woodstock Corp and Aperio Group LLC. Company insiders that have bought Noble Energy stock in the last two years include Eric P Grubman and Molly K Williamson. View Insider Buying and Selling for Noble Energy.
How do I buy Noble Energy stock?
Shares of Noble Energy can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Noble Energy's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Noble Energy (NYSE NBL)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Noble Energy and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Noble Energy stock can currently be purchased for approximately $28.64.
Consensus Ratings for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating, 3 Hold Ratings, 18 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.77)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$41.95 (46.47% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
(Data available from 7/26/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|7/21/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Lower Price Target||Buy||$45.00 -> $38.00||Low|
|7/20/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$38.00||Medium|
|7/18/2017||Cowen and Company||Set Price Target||Buy||$35.00||High|
|7/14/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$39.00||Low|
|6/22/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$45.00||Medium|
|6/21/2017||Seaport Global Securities||Downgrade||Neutral -> Sell||$36.00 -> $23.00||Medium|
|6/6/2017||Tudor Pickering||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||Medium|
|6/2/2017||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$50.00||Low|
|5/23/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$47.00||Low|
|5/23/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Initiated Coverage||Buy -> Buy||$49.00||Medium|
|5/17/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Set Price Target||Buy||$40.00||Low|
|5/2/2017||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$40.00||High|
|4/22/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$46.00 -> $41.00||Low|
|3/13/2017||KLR Group||Reiterated Rating||Buy||Low|
|1/18/2017||Mizuho||Boost Price Target||Buy||$37.00 -> $47.00||N/A|
|1/4/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$43.00||N/A|
|12/5/2016||Instinet||Boost Price Target||Buy||$41.00 -> $44.00||N/A|
|11/22/2016||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|9/15/2016||Johnson Rice||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$19.00 -> $21.00||N/A|
|7/18/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|5/25/2016||Sterne Agee CRT||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||$35.33 -> $47.00||N/A|
|5/5/2016||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group||Upgrade||Underweight -> Overweight||N/A|
|3/3/2016||Argus||Lower Price Target||Buy||$20.00 -> $11.00||N/A|
|2/3/2016||GMP Securities||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$39.00||N/A|
|12/14/2015||Howard Weil||Downgrade||Sector Outperform -> Sector Perform||N/A|
|12/8/2015||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc||Reiterated Rating||Underweight||N/A|
|11/30/2015||Morgan Stanley||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||N/A|
|11/3/2015||Macquarie||Boost Price Target||Neutral||$36.00 -> $38.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)Earnings History by Quarter for Noble Energy (NYSE NBL)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/1/2017|| || || || || || || || |
|5/1/2017||Q1 2017||($0.14)||($0.05)||$974.54 million||$1.04 billion||View||Listen|
|2/13/2017||Q416||($0.10)||$0.26||$1.03 billion||$1.01 billion||View||N/A|
|11/1/2016||Q316||($0.22)||($0.07)||$999.92 million||$910.00 million||View||N/A|
|8/3/2016||Q216||($0.29)||($0.24)||$909.36 million||$847.00 million||View||N/A|
|5/4/2016||Q116||($0.57)||($0.53)||$800.78 million||$724.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/17/2016||Q415||($0.04)||$0.44||$1.04 billion||$846.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/2/2015||Q315||($0.15)||($0.21)||$962.20 million||$801.00 million||View||N/A|
|8/3/2015||Q215||$0.06||$0.26||$885.93 million||$730.00 million||View||N/A|
|5/5/2015||Q115||$0.03||$0.03||$905.75 million||$759.00 million||View||N/A|
|2/19/2015||Q414||$0.35||$0.38||$1.30 billion||$1.07 billion||View||N/A|
|10/28/2014||Q314||$0.54||$0.28||$1.34 billion||$1.27 billion||View||N/A|
|7/24/2014||Q214||$0.79||$0.87||$1.39 billion||$1.38 billion||View||N/A|
|4/24/2014||Q114||$0.75||$0.82||$1.32 billion||$1.38 billion||View||N/A|
|2/6/2014||Q413||$0.92||$0.50||$1.31 billion||$1.33 billion||View||N/A|
|10/24/2013||Q313||$0.95||$0.97||$1.37 billion||$1.39 billion||View||N/A|
|7/25/2013||Q2 2013||$0.74||$0.69||$1.19 billion||$1.15 billion||View||N/A|
|4/25/2013||Q1 2013||$1.25||$1.48||$1.09 billion||$1.14 billion||View||N/A|
|2/7/2013||Q4 2012||$1.15||$1.54||$1.14 billion||$1.17 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($0.40)
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.26
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
|Dividend Growth:||-9.80% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||-25.48% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
-200.00% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
285.71% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Noble Energy (NYSE NBL)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.28%Insider Trades by Quarter for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 96.89%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|3/10/2017||Jeffrey L Berenson||Director||Sell||23,000||$34.27||$788,210.00|| |
|2/7/2017||Michael A Cawley||Director||Sell||3,000||$39.51||$118,530.00|| |
|1/31/2017||David L Stover||CEO||Sell||48,610||$39.63||$1,926,414.30|| |
|1/9/2017||Edward F Cox||Director||Sell||10,000||$37.76||$377,600.00|| |
|12/14/2016||Arnold J Johnson||VP||Sell||24,505||$42.00||$1,029,210.00|| |
|12/13/2016||Kirby L Hedrick||Director||Sell||10,000||$41.00||$410,000.00|| |
|12/12/2016||Susan M Cunningham||VP||Sell||68,910||$40.36||$2,781,207.60|| |
|12/9/2016||Michael A Cawley||Director||Sell||10,000||$39.46||$394,600.00|| |
|12/1/2016||David L Stover||CEO||Sell||48,610||$40.00||$1,944,400.00|| |
|12/1/2016||Gary W Willingham||VP||Sell||15,958||$40.00||$638,320.00|| |
|12/1/2016||Kleef William T Van||Director||Sell||10,000||$40.00||$400,000.00|| |
|11/2/2016||Michael W Putnam||VP||Sell||7,480||$37.00||$276,760.00|| |
|9/26/2016||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||12,000||$33.62||$403,440.00|| |
|9/14/2016||Jeffrey L Berenson||Director||Sell||10,000||$34.05||$340,500.00|| |
|6/24/2016||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||12,000||$35.09||$421,080.00|| |
|3/28/2016||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||12,000||$29.69||$356,280.00|| |
|3/7/2016||Michael A Cawley||Director||Sell||7,000||$32.35||$226,450.00|| |
|1/28/2016||Kleef William T. Van||Director||Sell||7,366||$31.37||$231,071.42|| |
|1/6/2016||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||12,000||$31.69||$380,280.00|| |
|12/4/2015||Molly K Williamson||Director||Buy||2,456||$34.07||$83,675.92|| |
|11/5/2015||Kleef William T. Van||Director||Sell||22,400||$37.99||$850,976.00|| |
|11/5/2015||Michael W. Putnam||VP||Sell||5,984||$37.43||$223,981.12|| |
|11/4/2015||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||14,000||$37.84||$529,760.00|| |
|8/14/2015||Eric P Grubman||Director||Buy||10,000||$36.37||$363,700.00|| |
|1/29/2015||Susan M Cunningham||VP||Sell||31,160||$46.42||$1,446,447.20|| |
|1/16/2015||Michael A Cawley||Director||Sell||19,300||$45.14||$871,202.00|| |
|1/5/2015||Michael A Cawley||Director||Sell||700||$45.73||$32,011.00|| |
|12/19/2014||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||12,000||$51.19||$614,280.00|| |
|9/24/2014||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||13,000||$70.42||$915,460.00|| |
|6/23/2014||Charles D Davidson||CEO||Sell||53,338||$79.50||$4,240,371.00|| |
|6/17/2014||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||9,000||$76.02||$684,180.00|| |
|6/12/2014||Charles D Davidson||CEO||Sell||104,010||$76.03||$7,907,880.30|| |
|6/11/2014||Gary W Willingham||VP||Sell||14,432||$75.00||$1,082,400.00|| |
|4/29/2014||Michael Putnam||VP||Sell||3,224||$72.51||$233,772.24|| |
|4/28/2014||Rodney Cook||VP||Sell||79,154||$72.28||$5,721,251.12|| |
|4/23/2014||J. Keith Elliott||VP||Sell||6,000||$75.07||$450,420.00|| |
|4/23/2014||Kleef William Van||Director||Sell||10,000||$75.00||$750,000.00|| |
|2/24/2014||Kleef William Van||Director||Sell||10,000||$70.00||$700,000.00|| |
|1/30/2014||Susan Cunningham||VP||Sell||34,188||$63.19||$2,160,339.72|| |
|12/11/2013||Michael Cawley||Director||Sell||20,000||$69.49||$1,389,800.00|| |
|12/3/2013||J. Keith Elliott||VP||Sell||19,434||$69.80||$1,356,493.20|| |
|10/31/2013||Ted D Brown||VP||Sell||13,807||$76.01||$1,049,470.07|| |
|10/30/2013||John T Lewis||VP||Sell||4,700||$75.83||$356,401.00|| |
|10/16/2013||Arnold J Johnson||VP||Sell||7,000||$69.50||$486,500.00|| |
|10/16/2013||Charles D Davidson||CEO||Sell||15,600||$69.50||$1,084,200.00|| |
|9/18/2013||Charles Davidson||CEO||Sell||28,015||$67.50||$1,891,012.50|| |
|9/18/2013||Thomas Edelman||Director||Sell||8,000||$67.77||$542,160.00|| |
|9/12/2013||Rodney Cook||VP||Sell||5,000||$67.00||$335,000.00|| |
|9/10/2013||David L Stover||COO||Sell||8,000||$65.00||$520,000.00|| |
|9/9/2013||Rodney D Cook||VP||Sell||5,000||$64.00||$320,000.00|| |
|9/6/2013||Arnold J Johnson||VP||Sell||13,078||$63.50||$830,453.00|| |
|9/6/2013||Charles D Davidson||CEO||Sell||38,254||$63.75||$2,438,692.50|| |
|9/4/2013||David Stover||COO||Sell||8,000||$62.50||$500,000.00|| |
|6/19/2013||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||8,000||$60.53||$484,240.00|| |
|5/17/2013||Andrea Lee Robison||VP||Sell||11,968||$120.00||$1,436,160.00|| |
|5/17/2013||Charles D Davidson||CEO||Sell||38,254||$119.00||$4,552,226.00|| |
|5/17/2013||David L Stover||COO||Sell||11,160||$120.00||$1,339,200.00|| |
|3/22/2013||Thomas J Edelman||Director||Sell||10,600||$114.16||$1,210,096.00|| |
Headline Trends for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
Latest Headlines for Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
Noble Energy (NBL) Chart for Wednesday, July, 26, 2017