NASDAQ:ESG - FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $65.39 0.00 (0.00 %) (As of 07/16/2018 06:00 AM ET)Previous Close$65.39Today's Range$65.39 - $65.3952-Week Range$56.80 - $70.00Volume65 shsAverage Volume2,968 shsMarket Capitalization$21.29 millionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.02%BetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Eastern Star Gas Limited is engaged in the exploration for oil and gas, development and production of natural gas, and production of electricity from a gas fired power station. The Company's principal activity, the Narrabri Coal Seam Gas Project, is located in Petroleum Exploration Licence 238 adjacent to the township of Narrabri in the state of New South Wales Australia. The Company holds a 65% interest in the PEL 238 and is the Operator. The remaining 35% interest is held by Santos Limited. PEL 238 covers 7,920 square kilometers (1.96 million acres) of the Gunnedah Basin. During the year ended June 30, 2011, the Company completed seven exploration coreholes to test the coal seam gas potential of the Late Permian Black Jack and Early Permian Maules Creek formation coals. In November 2011, Santos Limited acquired Eastern Star Gas Limited. Receive ESG News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for ESG and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Northern Trust Fund NameFlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:ESG Inception Date7/13/2016 Fund ManagerRobert Anstine, Brendan Sullivan WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkSTOXX US ESG Impact Index CategoryStrategy FocusTheme Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$22.27 million Average Daily Volume$2,760.00 Discount/Premium0.47% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.32% Other Expenses0.03% Total Expenses0.35% Fee Waiver-0.03% Net Expenses0.32%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. AdvisorNorthern Trust Investments, Inc. CustodianJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. DistributorForeside Fund Services, LLC Transfer AgentJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Trustee Lead Market MakerCantor Fitzgerald FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund (NASDAQ:ESG) Frequently Asked Questions What is FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund's stock symbol? FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ESG." How often does FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund? FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, June 18th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, June 19th will be paid a dividend of $0.2744 per share on Friday, June 22nd. This represents a $1.10 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.68%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, June 18th. This is an increase from FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund's previous quarterly dividend of $0.20. View FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund's Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund been receiving favorable news coverage? News headlines about ESG stock have trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund earned a media sentiment score of 0.21 on Accern's scale. They also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 44.66 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund? Shares of ESG can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund's stock price today? One share of ESG stock can currently be purchased for approximately $65.39. How big of a company is FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund? FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund has a market capitalization of $21.29 million. MarketBeat Community Rating for FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund (NASDAQ ESG)Community Ranking: 2.5 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 43 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 43 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 86MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about FlexShares STOXX US ESG Impact Index Fund and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe ESG will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe ESG will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/16/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: How do investors use RSI to grade stocks?