About Aimmune Therapeutics
Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., formerly Allergen Research Corporation, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a therapeutic approach, including the development of product candidates, for the treatment of peanut and other food allergies. The Company's therapeutic approach, which is referred to as Characterized Oral Desensitization Immunotherapy (CODIT), is a system designed to desensitize patients to food allergens using characterized biologic products, defined treatment protocols and support services. It has initiated Peanut Allergy Oral Immunotherapy Study of AR101 for Desensitization in Children and Adults (PALISADE), its Phase III registration trial of AR101. AR101 has been granted Fast-Track designation and Breakthrough Therapy designation. For patients in the up-dosing phase of the AR101 treatment regimen, AR101 would be provided in a series of color coded pharmaceutical grade capsules of various dose levels.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: AIMT
- Previous Close: $19.57
- 50 Day Moving Average: $19.42
- 200 Day Moving Average: $18.62
- 52-Week Range: $9.77 - $27.31
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -9.09
- P/E Growth: 0.25
- Market Cap: $827.72M
- Outstanding Shares: 42,382,000
- Beta: -1.23
- Return on Equity: -132.42%
- Return on Assets: -37.19%
Companies Related to Aimmune Therapeutics:
- Current Ratio: 12.89%
- Quick Ratio: 12.89%
What is Aimmune Therapeutics' stock symbol?
Aimmune Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "AIMT."
Where is Aimmune Therapeutics' stock going? Where will Aimmune Therapeutics' stock price be in 2017?
5 brokerages have issued 1-year target prices for Aimmune Therapeutics' stock. Their predictions range from $30.00 to $42.00. On average, they anticipate Aimmune Therapeutics' stock price to reach $36.75 in the next year.
When will Aimmune Therapeutics announce their earnings?
Aimmune Therapeutics is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, March, 1st 2017.
What are analysts saying about Aimmune Therapeutics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Aimmune Therapeutics stock:
- Piper Jaffray Companies analysts commented, "Aimmune provided an update on its clin/reg plan for AR101 following recent FDA discussions. Specifically, the PALISADE Phase III primary analysis and initial BLA application will now include ages 4-17, but exclude adult patients. We see this change as reducing clinical risk for the trial read-out, while still addressing a broad group of children & teens more broadly vs Aimmune's mindshare competitor. Additionally, the FDA provided BTD-enabled guidance on safety database size (n=600), which is within our expectations and achievable under the current Phase III clinical program with current cash. Together with the change in age range, this refinement reduces clinical & regulatory risk for a 2018 BLA filing and subsequent initial label, in our view. And we still expect a market in adults, potentially following another trial. In advance of up-dosing completion for PALISADE around mid'17 and final data around YE17, we reiterate OW and our $40 PT." (2/13/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company which is engaged in the development of desensitization treatments for peanut and other food allergies. The Company's characterized oral desensitization immunotherapy includes AR101, a product for the treatment of peanut allergy in children and adults which is in clinical trial stage. Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Brisbane, California. " (1/17/2017)
Who owns Aimmune Therapeutics stock?
Aimmune Therapeutics' stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Nestle Health Science US Holdings, Inc (15.12%), FMR LLC (11.68%), Foresite Capital Management II LLC (9.05%), Explore Holdings LLC (2.00%), Foresite Capital Management III LLC (2.13%) and Vivo Capital LLC (1.80%). Company insiders that own Aimmune Therapeutics stock include Foresite Capital Fund Ii, LP, Longitude Capital Partners Ii, and Mary M Rozenman.
Who sold Aimmune Therapeutics stock? Who is selling Aimmune Therapeutics stock?
Aimmune Therapeutics' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Foresite Capital Management II LLC and Foresite Capital Management III LLC. Company insiders that have sold Aimmune Therapeutics stock in the last year include Foresite Capital Fund Ii, LP and Mary M Rozenman.
Who bought Aimmune Therapeutics stock? Who is buying Aimmune Therapeutics stock?
Aimmune Therapeutics' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Employees Retirement System of Texas, State Street Corp, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Artal Group S.A. and FMR LLC.
How do I buy Aimmune Therapeutics stock?
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Aimmune Therapeutics stock cost?
One share of Aimmune Therapeutics stock can currently be purchased for approximately $19.63.