About Galena Biopharma
Galena Biopharma, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on developing and commercializing targeted oncology therapeutics that address unmet medical needs. The Company's development portfolio ranges from mid- to late-stage clinical assets, including cancer immunotherapy program led by NeuVax (nelipepimut-S), GALE-301 and GALE-302. The Company's NeuVax is in Phase III breast cancer clinical trial with several concurrent Phase II trials ongoing both as a single agent and in combination with other therapies. GALE-301 is in a Phase IIa clinical trial in ovarian and endometrial cancers and in a Phase Ib clinical trial given sequentially with GALE-302. The Company's therapies utilize an immunodominant peptide combined with the immune adjuvant, recombinant human granulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor (rhGM-CSF, Leukine), and work by harnessing the patient's own immune system to seek out and attack any residual cancer cells.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: GALE
- Previous Close: $0.64
- 50 Day Moving Average: $1.4124
- 200 Day Moving Average: $1.1899
- 52-Week Range: $0.62 - $49.80
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -0.37
- P/E Growth: 0.0000
- Market Cap: $6.99M
- Outstanding Shares: 10,850,000
- Beta: 2.72
- Return on Equity: -115.12%
- Return on Assets: -27.37%
Companies Related to Galena Biopharma:
- Current Ratio: 1.05%
- Quick Ratio: 1.05%
What is Galena Biopharma's stock symbol?
Galena Biopharma trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "GALE."
Where is Galena Biopharma's stock going? Where will Galena Biopharma's stock price be in 2017?
5 analysts have issued twelve-month price objectives for Galena Biopharma's shares. Their forecasts range from $0.34 to $5.00. On average, they expect Galena Biopharma's share price to reach $3.37 in the next twelve months.
When will Galena Biopharma announce their earnings?
Galena Biopharma is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, March, 8th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Galena Biopharma stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Galena Biopharma stock:
- FBR & Co analysts commented, "On January 31, Galena Biopharma announced that Mark W. Schwartz, Ph.D., resigned as the company's president, CEO, and member of the board of directors, effective immediately. An interim CEO, who will oversee Galena as it explores strategic alternatives with assistance from an independent advisory firm, is expected to be appointed in the next several weeks. At this point, it is not certain whether Galena will continue clinical development of its pipeline on its own, outlicense its assets, or undergo restructuring of its corporate operations before a final decision is made in 2H17. We believe the high value of Galena's pipeline assets remains under-appreciated; however, due to near-term uncertainty, we are moving to the sidelines and lowering our rating from Outperform to Market Perform with a new price target of $4 versus our previous $11 price target." (2/6/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Galena Biopharma, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that develops innovative, targeted oncology treatments that address major unmet medical needs to advance cancer care. Galena Biopharma, Inc., formally known as RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation, is based in Portland, Oregon. " (12/6/2016)
Who owns Galena Biopharma stock?
Galena Biopharma's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include State Street Corp (1.32%).
Who sold Galena Biopharma stock? Who is selling Galena Biopharma stock?
Galena Biopharma's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including State Street Corp.
How do I buy Galena Biopharma stock?
Shares of Galena Biopharma can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Galena Biopharma stock cost?
One share of Galena Biopharma stock can currently be purchased for approximately $0.64.